1) You may not copy, download, quote from, or otherwise use materials posted to this web site by MTO. Use for any purpose without the prior written consent of MTO in each case obtained is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
2) "EvoDis®", "EvoDis® Lightning Prevention System", "EvoDis® Lightning Dissipation System", "MTO" and MTO Logo are the trademarks of MTO. Also all EvoDis® model designs belong to MTO. All rights therein are reserved by MTO. Other product and company names featured on this web site are or may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this web site may violate patent, copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties
3) Any result of conducted and/or ongiong tests on this web site is property of MTO. Use for any purpose without the prior written consent of MTO in each case obtained is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
4) MTO makes every effort to make this web site continuously available. However, MTO does not guarantee that this web site will be available at any given time nor that use of this web site will not be subject to interruption.
5) MTO strives to keep the information on this web site accurate, complete and up- to-date at all times. However, the web site may at any time contain typographical errors, errors of substance, or omissions, whether or not material. MTO disclaims any responsibility for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any part of the contents of this web site.
All materials contained in this web site are governed by the patent, copyright, trademark, or other law of the Republic of Turkey and/or foreign countries. All intellectual or proprietary property rights are held by MTO and/or a third party. None of these materials may be reproduced, modified, published, posted, transmitted, have derivative works created therefrom, be framed in or used on another web page or web site, or be transferred, sold, or distributed in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of MTO and/or the third party owner of the affected intellectual or proprietary property rights in each case obtained. All rights not expressly granted in these TOU are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this web site may violate patent, copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
By visiting this web site on address, you state that understand and accept these legal conditions.